Sunday

SAMTA

SAMTA is referred to as Sanatana Dharma, the Eternal faith.

SAMTA is not a Religion,

It is based on the Practice of Dharma, the Code of Life.

which can lead & procure the Highest, as SAMTA is the same as Ishwaratva

While Religion seeks to bind, Dharma seeks to Up hold.

What man holds on to, is his inner strength,

which leads man from ignorance to Truth.

Though reading of the scriptures (Vedas/Shastras/Granths)

does not directly lead to Self-realization, the teachings of the Seers

provide a basis and the path for Spirituality. The Truth and path

provided by SAMTA is beyond time and hence, Eternal.

The concepts like Karma, Rebirth, Moksha,

are common to several religions of the World.

SAMTA believes in the existence of the Omnipresent, Omniscient and

Omnipotent God who resides in the heart

of every human being, rich or poor, alike.

The Principle of Unity of being and presence of God in all forms of life, is fundamental to SAMTA.

Thus, Self-realization is the only way to attain the True State of SAMTA there being No difference between mortal and The Supreme Lord.

1 comment:

Jupiter said...

It's so good to have found your blog. I was trying to find the mahamantra online and came across your blog. My grandmother used to recite that to me when I was really young and it just stuck with me since then. I had completely forgotten about it until recently it just came back to me. I was trying to confirm if I had remembered it correctly and came across your blog. Thank you for taking time to post this. I look forward to reading it.

-AC